B-BAR-C QUARTER HORSES
The New Three Bars and Doc Bar Force!
B-Bar-C Quarter Horses is your source for the most percentage of blood of Three Bars, Doc Bar and Blue Valentine. Our performance bred quarter horse stallions include:
- Three Doc Bar - Iowa Foundation Legend Stallion with 44% Doc Bar breeding.
- St Bars Honor - Carrying 48% Three Bars blood and a grandson to St. Bar.
- Fifty Two Bars - Our newest stallion carries the MOST THREE BARS blood at 52%! Another Iowa Foundation Legend Stallion.
- Rowdy Valentine III - 50% ROWDY BLUE MAN • 41% BLUE VALENTINE
90% FOUNDATION BRED
- JJM Bar Money - 50% Bar Money
NO breeding barn in the country has a stallion selection for producing consistent quality performance horses in so many events with such great FOUNDATION bloodline which include…..THREE BARS….DOC BAR…ROWDY BLUE MAN/BLUE VALENTINE/HANCOCK.
READ BOB'S ARTICLE: THE THREE BARS & DOC BAR FORCE
NEW STALLION STANDING
JJM BAR MONEY
A Truly Rare
SIRE: Bar Money Sunny x Bar Money
DAM: Miss Bar Leo Miller x Bar Money
- 50% Bar Money Bred
- He is by Bar Money Sunny, world champion and world champion producer with over 75 champions and reserve world champions in 47 different events...VERSATILITY.
- He is 50% Bar Money si 95 who was Supreme Champion and the main stallion of Guy Ray Rutland.
- He is 25% THREE BARS......the MOST influential stallion in quarter horse history.
- He is 12.% GOLD KING BAILEY and 12.5% OVERTIME LEO
- JJM BAR MONEY IS A WORLD CHAMPION AND ALSO A KANSAS CHAMPION.
- His Sire - Bar Money
One of 4 Supreme Champions by Three Bars
CLICK HERE TO GO TO JJM BAR MONEY'S DETAIL PAGE
VIDEO OF JJM BAR MONEY
HORSE PEOPLE ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE BLOODLINES OF THEIR HORSES!
Everyone thinks their horse's pedigree is best! Everyone has their favorites. But if you look down the pedigree of the good ones, you'll find Three Bars blood there.
We have studied genetics enough to know the Leading Breeders of the past had three common demoninators for producing speed:
- Incorporate significant levels of the Domino line through Three Bars.
- Inbreeding is practiced with selection.
- Outcrossing their inbred horses to produce Hybrid runners.
ENJOY OUR B-BAR-C QUARTER HORSE VIDEO