B-BAR-C QUARTER HORSES
The New Three Bars and Doc Bar Force!
2013 Foals For Sale Now Posted to our Horses for Sale Page!
THE BRUSH POPPER
NOW TAKING BIDS ON "THE BRUSH POPPER"
The condition of this carving is excellent and
would make a great addtion to any collector of western art.
CONTACT BOB MILLER: 563-263-7262
HISTORY: The Brush Popper Leather Painting was originally done by Al Stohlman back in the 1940s. Another artist by the name of Darwin Ohlerking from Iowa did a copy from the pattern by Stohlman in the 1950s and this is the painting shown above. Stohlman’s original is the main feature in the Leather Museum of Art in Ft “Worth.
READ BOB'S ARTICLE: THE THREE BARS & DOC BAR FORCE
B-Bar-C Quarter Horses is your source for the most percentage of blood of Three Bars, Doc Bar and Blue Valentine. Our performance bred quarter horse stallions include:
- Three Doc Bar - Iowa Foundation Legend Stallion with 44% Doc Bar breeding.
- St Bars Honor - Carrying 48% Three Bars blood and a grandson to St. Bar.
- Fifty Two Bars - Our newest stallion carries the MOST THREE BARS blood at 52%! Another Iowa Foundation Legend Stallion.
- Rowdy Valentine III - 50% ROWDY BLUE MAN • 41% BLUE VALENTINE
90% FOUNDATION BRED
NO breeding barn in the country has a stallion selection for producing consistent quality performance horses in so many events with such great FOUNDATION bloodline which include…..THREE BARS….DOC BAR…ROWDY BLUE MAN/BLUE VALENTINE/HANCOCK.
NEW STALLION ADDED TO ROSTER FOR 2012
FIFTY TWO BARS • Own Grandson of Three Bars
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
NEW HORSE AD
CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD
Published in Working Horse Magazine
HORSE PEOPLE ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE BLOODLINES OF THEIR HORSES!
Everyone thinks their horse's pedigree is best! Everyone has their favorites. But if you look down the pedigree of the good ones, you'll find Three Bars blood there.
We have studied genetics enough to know the Leading Breeders of the past had three common demoninators for producing speed:
- Incorporate significant levels of the Domino line through Three Bars.
- Inbreeding is practiced with selection.
- Outcrossing their inbred horses to produce Hybrid runners.